4.17.2009

GOAL!!!!!!!

Well, I did it people. As of weigh-in on Wednesday, April 15th... I lost 24 pounds! ** doing a happy dance!** WHOOOO HOOO!


With every other stress in my life it feels SOOOOO good to have reached a personal goal! I feel great, I look better, and I most importantly I am healthy!

According to Weight Watchers, my weight has to be xxx.0 to be at goal and become eligible for lifetime membership... they weigh to the tenths place... and I am at xxx.8. So one more week until I reach their goal which I fully intend on doing. I started ww at xxx.8 and my goal was 24 pounds so they can suck it, I hit my goal :) I will play along with their goal too though and lose that last .8 haha

I finally gave myself my present... my iPhone. One word... addicted. If you think Crackberry is bad then you ain't seen nothing til you get your hands on an iPhone.

With everything else that is going on in my life that may not be exactly how I want it, I am estatic that I have reached my personal goal in a healthy way and learned a lot about myself not only food wise and learning how to control what goes into my body but perserverance wise. I will be the first to tell you that when I started I subconsciously thought I would quit as soon as it got hard. I didn't and I am thankful to myself for that. I owe it to myself and those in my life to live a healthy lifestyle. Now onto maintaining the weight, which will probably be as hard as losing it. I am up for the challenge...

No comments:

Post a Comment