Ok, so I haven't written in my blog since April... shame on me! I am still alive and doing well on the Weight loss track :) On Wednesday, July 1st. I will become a lifetime member of Weight Watchers and I am so excited! Lifetime member means that I have reached my goal weight and maintained it (within +/- 2 pounds of my end weight) of 6 weeks. I think it's been harder to maintain my weight than it was to lose it! I am doing well though especially considering the emotional roller coaster that is my life right now. I am newly single after a 5 year on and off relationship, worried about my job security, family issues, moving in a month... blah blah blah. Life is really making me want to pop open a bag of Doritos, bake a pan of brownies and sit on my kitchen floor and stuff my face while I cry my eyes out. I have yet to do so though... yet....
Weight loss has been one thing in my life that I can control among the chaos and it makes me feel very good about myself. I am very glad that I can at least control something. I think I am going through what you would call a quarter life crisis. I don't have the money to go buy a Ferrari like men do in their mid life crises but buying a few new summer dresses on Saturday sufficed :) I bought a dress and the label said 'S' instead of 'XL' and it FIT! I almost fainted in Target. Thought my 'S' days were over! And I got into a bikini in front of almost a hundred people on Saturday, with NO cover up. Call if bragging if you will, but it felt good! I haven't not felt self conscious in a bathing suit in well... ever!
Well since I am worried about that whole job security thing I better get back to work. Promise I will write again and it won't be three months from now! Til then... <3
No comments:
Post a Comment