I am not very far into the book, but it is hilarious! A must read :) I'll let ya know later if I feel the same way when I get to the end of the book. But I love her show, so I figure I'll at least like, if not love, her book (Thanks Shana for letting me borrow!)Onto other things in my life... I have decided that I am bored with myself. Shocking realization... I know. I think we all get sick of ourselves sometimes and are tired of the monotony but this is my blog so I am allowed to freely bitch here ;) I am tired of my social life and lack there of. I have an amazing boyfriend and amazing friends that I need to start seeing a lot more than I do and to make new friends and enjoy my life. I go to work and then I come home and either continue to work or I sit on my couch for a couple hours until I go to bed and then I just do the same thing 5x in a row with 2 days of not a whole lot of excitement in between. So my New Year's Resolution (better late than never!) is to go out more! not out like get wasted and act like an idiot but network, go to Alumni events specifically for people my age that are in my area, go have a drink after work with friends and stop using the excuse "I'm too tired" or "I don't have money"...I'll always be tired and I'll never has as much money as I want so I need to get off of my ass and enjoy my life. I can honestly say I don't enjoy life, I am just rolling through the motions... I'm 23 years old... that shames me to say that about myself. Ok, stepping off of the soapbox..
I'm going to go enjoy life now, I'll keep you updated... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment