1.22.2009

10%!!

Last night, I got on that scale for the 16th time.. time flies when you're having fun! (or losing weight quickly, which I guess is fun) and I have lost 10% of my starting weight...!!!! That is huge!...well not huge, huge is the wrong word when talking about weight loss! Either way it's AWESOME! They announced it at the meeting, everyone clapped and congratulated me and I got my Weight Watchers 10% key chain (as you go through the process you get charms and the key chain is to hold them all, sounds kind of lame but I am excited!), I also got another -5 lb loss star because I surpassed that when I hit my 10%, I also got my 16th week charm (that's how I knew it was my 16th week, I had not been counting) which is recognition for going 16 weeks strong and not quiting ww. Whether I sound full of myself or not... I'm proud of me! I honestly didn't think I could do this. I seriously wanted to do a cartwheel in the middle of my meeting last night! I feel good, I look better, and I am gaining my self confidence back. A few more weeks and I will be at my goal weight and my driver's license will finally tell the truth again ;)

"Step boldly and confidently into your future where happiness, success and your dreams await you."
- taken from the Weight Watchers fan page on Facebook.com