11.09.2008

la la la...

well it's been a month... and there is 8 lbs less of me :) I am impressed with my progress but I am honestly losing motivation. They say nothing tastes as good as being thin feels but sometimes I disagree. I have already sworn to myself that no matter what I am sticking with this. I figure 5 more months and I will be down the 29 lbs that I am striving for. 6 months of closely watching what I eat is a small price to pay for having a more healthy lifestyle in the long run. Then I'll have to maintain that weight... which is another pain in the ass...
I have received good feedback from friends, family, and co-workers about my small shift in weight so far so and that is pretty motivating that people see a change already :) ...

Well, the election is over and BARACK WON!! I am still in disbelief. People say he's socialist, or Muslim, or blah blah blah but I think he is just what this country needs... someone who is not afraid to stand up for what he thinks needs to be done. I am so excited to see how the next 4 years pan out!

Some a-holes decided that it would be a good idea to bust (literally kick the door in) into three apartments at the community that I live in the middle of the day last week... I am so paranoid now that I am pretty much scared of my shadow when I am alone in my apartment. To rid this problem... to the disdain of my bf who says I can't afford one and don't have time for one... I am getting a dog :) I figure maybe they can't protect me if someone really does break in but they can bark and give me a good enough warning of hearing someone outside to make me feel comfortable in my own home. Plus it would be great to come home to someone that loves you and missed you every single day. My beta fish is great and all but he doesn't exactly give me the welcome home that I would like. I have been looking on petfinder.com for dogs and I pretty much want them all, they are so cute! How can anyone abandon these cuties?!

Well I am going to go continue on my path to skinny bitchville... wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment